Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot and you’ll survive whatever is coming ~ Robert Tew.
Anxiety comes in many forms and whether you are suffering from mild anxiety or anxiety that feels debilitating. In many cases the feeling is compounded; you feel anxious about your anxiety, but there is proven evidence that Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy helps with these conditions.
Signs of Anxiety
This list is not comprehensive list; however, if you have noticed a change in your behaviour or even your body or you are more worried about something, get in touch to see how we can help you.
- Feeling uneasy or unnerved
- Feeling irritable, restless or tired
- A general feeling of something is wrong
- Shaking or trembling
- Feeling overwhelmed or worried
- Trouble sleeping or staying asleep
- Avoiding people or things which you are worried about
- Impaired concentration
- Increased muscle aches or soreness
- Upset stomach or IBS
- Irregular or racing heart
- Rapid breathing
- Excess sweating