Trust yourself. You’ve survived a lot and you’ll survive whatever is coming ~ Robert Tew.
Anxiety comes in many forms and whether you are suffering from mild anxiety or anxiety that feels debilitating, shaanti wellness will provide you with the skills necessary to overcome your anxiety . In many cases the feeling is compounded; you feel anxious about your anxiety, but there is proven evidence that Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy helps with these conditions.
Signs of Anxiety
This list is not comprehensive list; however, if you have noticed a change in your behaviour or even your body or you are more worried about something, get in touch to see how we can help you.
- Feeling uneasy or unnerved
- Feeling irritable, restless or tired
- A general feeling of something is wrong
- Shaking or trembling
- Feeling overwhelmed or worried
- Trouble sleeping or staying asleep
- Avoiding people or things which you are worried about
- Impaired concentration
- Increased muscle aches or soreness
- Upset stomach or IBS
- Irregular or racing heart
- Rapid breathing
- Excess sweating